Women are Stronger Together - Embroidery Kit
Women are always pitted against each other, I think it's because everyone knows we are stronger when we work together. Amazing things can happen, movements can happen, real change. This design is great to even have unstitched, hung up pride of place to represent you and your girl gang, ready to take on the world
Who's It For: Perfect for beginners and experts. Unlike other embroidery kits, you have the freedom to do as much or as little stitching as you like. The fabric is printed with the design already on it (so no messy or difficult transferring) and is printed in vibrant colours. You can stitch every part, just the outlines, or fill in the colours, it's up to you!
Who Made This: This kit, as well as all the other kits have been designed and put together in the UK by three women. Connie used her creative design skills to come up with the pattern, Fiona designed the stitch guide and label, and I put the entire thing together! What a team!
What's Inside The Box (Brad Pitt 'Seven' Style): There is so much stuff in here, you won't believe it!
- 7 inch embroidery hoop - to help you stitch and then to display your finished creation
- Organic calico fabric with the printed design on, in colour so you can easily match the threads or leave unstitched (please note the colours are printed on the fabric as close to the thread colours as possible)
- A5 colour chart so you can match up thread colours easily to the design
- 10 x DMC embroidery threads - the best on the market
- 2 x needles - you aren't going to get very far without it and just in case you lose one!
- A square of backing felt to fix to your finished design
- A piece of ribbon to hang your finished hoop
- Double sided, A4 illustrated stitch guide complete with 10 of the most common and widely used stitches to help you complete this, and any other of the kits. It has tips for complete beginners and is printed on beautifully thick card, meaning it will last for ages!
- Beautifully packaged so you can give this as a gift to a friend or give this as a gift to yourself (those are the best gifts)
- FREE GIFT - a cardboard thread organiser to transfer your embroidery thread onto so it won't get tangled up
- FREE GIFT - a very cute needle threader to help you get started
What Else Will You Need: You will need a pair of scissors and a cup of tea (biscuits are optional but highly recommended)
Boring Legal Stuff:
This pattern and kit has been created by Very Craftea and is copyright to Very Craftea
This pattern and kit is for personal use only. Please do not distribute, sell this pattern or finished products made from this kit
Not suitable for children due to the inclusion of small and sharp parts
Colours may vary slightly, a variety of screens can display different colour tones